Tuesday, September 17, 2013

There is no s on the end...

Okay, I know this might never get read but I have an issue with certain script writers of late. I realize that when people create sets and add props that sometimes things are anachronistic at times, and that;s just being human, those mistakes I understand.
     This is what bugs me, you can find a bible online, in a Hastings store. Barnes and Noble, even hotel rooms. Why, is it so hard for someone to open up a bible to the last book and see that it is The Book of Revelation. There is no s. John had one vision. Not a set of visions.
     I am sick and tired of shows such as Sleepy Hollow, The Dome, and Zero Hour, have all added the s. If set designers, and prop people spend time doing research. why can't you pick up a bible and see that it says Revelation. You obviously have done research to use verse quotes but you can't get the book name right, just plain shameful, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment