Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Closed Circuit

     It's nice to see that not all movies out there are horror, action, or comedy, with the occasional mix or drama. Don't get me wrong, I love film series to an extent, Star Trek, Iron Man, and others. But it's refreshing to have a good thriller, that something different film.
     I agree with a critic I read on the internet. This story had some threads lose in it. The overall story was promising. The kind of tale that could really happen in the here and now. The issues are with certain characters and their connections to the parties involved. I won't give away anything but there is a scene where a wise precaution is taken, but then in the end isn't followed through. Lets just say, I have never been on the run and I know you do several  things after your done with a certain item.
     In hopes of not giving anything away, I would hope the main organization involved, would have done a better job in handling the crisis. To be honest, this story should have never gotten as far as it did, if this organization really did what it could do.
     Overall though, it is a good story. A decent attempt at thriller. Needed some tweaking, but if your looking for a break from mainstream films, this one isn't a bad film to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment