Saturday, June 14, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past

I have watched all the current x-men films. This installment was an interesting idea, and wasn't bad though it is not one of my favorites. I wouldn't buy it on DVD, though I would probably watch it again if it was on television or someone else was watching it.
     I liked the idea of having the past meet the future, story line. Interesting twists and turns, with characters. It has its moments of humor. The story was good but I did have one issue with the ending : since the past was changed the future was too, and not to spoil it, there had to be some really big changes, and how accurate would that be in line with the previous films? Besides, that, it was worth seeing on the big screen, given certain things wouldn't quite have the same feel on the TV size screen.
     Though except for spin off origin films, it looks like, unless you have more stories with young Xavier, and the x-men, that for the time being, that the x-men series has ended, for now, until maybe a reboot of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment