Friday, April 5, 2013

Ever After by Kim Harrison

          This story is part of a the Rachel Morgan series that must be read in order. The first book is Dead Witch Walking.
      This story felt a bit off to me because Ivy is hardly in it. It really changed the dynamics of the story, it just wasn't quite the same. But it was still a good read. It's one of those pivotal stories in a series where past decisions come back to bite the characters in a butt.
     I won't be a spoiler person but this is also the tale where two well known characters will die, relationships between several characters will begin to have major changes, and a decision of Rachel's will change the Inderland world for better or for worse.
     Though not one of my favorites in this series, I think it was the lack of Ivy that slowed the story for me. It's still the typical Rachel Morgan and crew out to save the world, and this time magic as well. Still a good read overall.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment