Thursday, March 14, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook

     I'll be honest and this film was one of those I thought might be alright to see, but if I didn't no big deal. Even after The Oscar nominations and wins, it was still the same thing, mostly.
     My sister is visiting for Spring Break so I saw the film. I really enjoyed it and see why it won and got Oscar noms.
     I rarely see any films that feel more real when it comes to romance and love. I liked the idea of the main couple being dysfunctional and complex issues, throw in family with their own quirks, and issues and a great drama with a dash of romance is born.
     I was even more impressed that the siblings reminded me a bit of me and my sister.
     I can see why this film became such a surprise at the box office, and beyond. Definitely worth seeing at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment