Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cold Days by Jim Butcher

     I first discovered The Dresden Files through the short lived Sci-Fi channel series. I wanted something to read and remembered the series was based on a book series. So I checked out Storm Front and fell in love with Harry Dresden.
     This is one of those series that needs to be read in order. The first book is Storm Front.
        The last book, Ghost Story, though it was an interesting, at times, was not my favorite read of the series. I was not disappointed in Cold Days. I loved the twist and turns in this story. This installment was the Harry Dresden I love. A typical normal, bad day for Harry, that as it continues always seem to get worse, but no matter how bad it seems, Harry, always seems to persevere, and live to fight another day, but not without making his life all the more messy and complicated. This story grabs you and especially toward the end is one of those stories that is hard to put down. I can't wait to see what trouble is in store for Harry next.

No comments:

Post a Comment