Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Three Musketeers : A Swashbuckeling good time

I have always been fascinated with Three Musketeers. I have seen the Walt Disney version, and the older ones with Micheal York. Also saw The Musketeer version. Haven't seen the one with Mickey Mouse though. I have also read the book. This was a revision version of the book idea. I did notice that the important aspects of the book were included in the film, though not exactly like the book, but that's never been a big issue with me. This movie moves well, believable plot, though I like Tim Curry as Richelieu better, just made him a bit more evil and hate-able, but the otherwise loved the characters, and how true they stayed to the book in that area. Even left room for a sequel. If it was done as well as this one, I'd go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment