Monday, July 4, 2016

The Legend of Tarzan

     I will admit when I first found out they were making another Tarzan film, I wasn't that interested in seeing it.
     The film was better than I thought, though it was much more action over a interwoven  story line with better character interaction and developments of sorts.
     I would have liked the film better if you had the more traditional Tarzan and Jane first meet film, and then maybe had this one later.
     Overall, it wasn't a bad film. I did have doubts at first with the choice to play Tarzan, but after I watched the film, I was proven wrong, plus, he had great on screen chemistry with his Jane. The storyline wasn't bad, and the cation was good.
     Characters were likable, and the past was blended nicely into the story line without feeling forced. Probably better to see it in the theater, given the gorillas and such in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment