Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Seconds Away by Harlan Coben

This is the second novel in the Mickey Bolitar series. It needs to be read in order. The first book is Shelter.

     I am not familiar with Harlan Coben's adult books, I started this series partially out of curiosity and the need to try reading something besides my usual genre of urban fantasy. I enjoyed Shelter, and its refreshing to find a young adult book with a good story, and characters that seem like you could meet them walking down the street.
     Seconds Away takes place not too long after Shelter ends. It all starts with a bang, another mystery of sorts to solve. More teenage daily drama, and several big secrets revealed. Plus, a few twists and life threatening danger all beautifully spun together into a hard to put down tale.
     Out of the few YA or Young Adult books I've read, this is one that is worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment