Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kitty in the Underworld by Carrie Vaughn

     This book is part of the Kitty Norville series. It needs to be read in order. The first book is Kitty and the Midnight Hour.

     This is one of those books in a series, that I didn't outright hate but it wasn't as good as it predecessors. The story started out kind of interesting. Keep in mind, I don't need a book full of action and adventure. But it has to have a story that keeps me interested.
     I think the captivity focus, which , yes, is an important part of the tale, felt a bit too long. It got better, when things were being learned, and characters were actually verbally interacting. But when it really started moving, it got so much better, and I found it hard to put down.
    But it still wasn't the typical Kitty tale.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment