Friday, November 29, 2013

Catching Fire Film

For the record, I never made it past the first book, The Hunger Games. Only book I ever read that left me numb, and not in oh my shock numb. Only saw this movie because it was my sister's birthday choice. I did see The Hunger Games and it was one of the worst films I have ever seen. I had hoped for better.

This film, thankfully was better than the last. It was a bit too long. Could have developed characters a bit better, and spent less time on other things of not so much importance. Costumes were great, as well, of effects. But I kind of wanted more time in the arena, that's where things move a bit better, get more interesting. Not bad, but to me, not worth the money, thought maybe 3-D especially in the scene with the Baboon, and Katniss in the water, would have been so much more in 3-D. I could take this film or leave it, but then again. I'm not a book fan, though so if you love the books, you'll probably love the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment