Saturday, May 25, 2013

Star Trek Into the Darkness

     I grew up on re-runs of Star Trek. Grew up on the spin off series. I loved the first Star Trek reboot. When I saw the promo's for this one, I was hooked.

     The 3-D adds to the experience, and Star Trek is one of those type films that is better on the big screen.

     I was not disappointed at all. I loved this installment. Benedict Cumberbatch makes an excellent Khan. Yes, both versions of this villain is brilliant and perfectly evil. But this John Harrison/Khan version is much more subtle game player. Manipulative, violent when he wants to be, cruel too. The perfect blended sociopath.

     A good story. Never disappointing. Bits of humor in all the right places. Abrams does Star Trek well. Looking for a good sci-fi action flick, this is definitely one to see. Hoping for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment