Sunday, November 25, 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part Two

     I have never read any of the books that the films are based on. My favorite will always be Eclipse. The first part of Breaking Dawn was much better than I expected.
     The second part seemed to have the opportunity to have more in it. Certain things could have been added, that would have made the film a bit better. The issue with Bella's dad. The vampire powers, could have been showcased a bit more, and I won't spoil the ending but from what I understand it doesn't quite follow the book, but seemed, I don't know what word to use. Ok, maybe felt like a bit of a cop out of an ending, but I guess from what I know of the book, does end up the same way.
     Not the best of all the films, though I do admit up to the final installment, each film did get better than the last. Pretty good film over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment