Saturday, September 15, 2012

Resident Evil:Retribution

     Though I have never played any game in the Residents Evil Series, nor am I a big fan of mutant zombie films, but I watched Resident Evil, then I watched all the other films, and none compare to the first one. This recent installment falls short of what have made the previous films good. There was a lack of story plot. No real character development if any. I agree with another critic saying this was geared toward video gamers, basically the film fell like you were playing a game. Shoot, kill, some character dialogue, shoot and kill some more, head toward the goal. Very disappointing. Not worth paying to go see it and the theater, or the extra for 3-D. What to see this film, rent it or wait till it hits television. Not even worth buying on DVD, not unless it comes in a box set with the other films.

No comments:

Post a Comment