Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Demon Crown by James Rollins

This is part of the Sigma series and is better if read in order. Sandstorm is the first book.

     I actually discovered this series the third book in, I wasn't aware it was part of a series. But I liked it so I started from the beginning. I have also read several of his stand alone novels which are also really good.
     This is one of those installments where things come full circle, in a very unique way.
Before Sigma was Sigma, something deadly dangerous was discovered, and hidden away in hopes of protecting the human race.
     But an enemy set on revenge has found this deadly dangerous thing and decides to use it to not only get his revenge, but to bring his home country back to its imperial glory back once again.
     As usual, Sigma once again gets pulled into a mystery that holds the fate of the world in its grasp, but they have just a few days to unravel it, or the world as they know it will be forever changed, and this time someone close to Pierce could die, if the answer remains shrouded from them.
     This installment wasn't quite as action packed like other books in this series, but I still enjoyed the story, and Rollins still does an excellent way of melding and molding a tale around actual history and science elements.
     I look forward to following the next mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment