Sunday, April 22, 2018

The Policewoman by Justin W.M. Roberts


This story does start off a bit sluggish, but by chapter five starts to take off, and keeps a great pace till the end.
          I’m glad I gave this story a chance, it isn’t the type of genre I usually read. It has a good blend of characters, crime mystery, and glimpses into police procedure and training I was unaware of. It has a kind of unlikely type of heroine, who is more of a balance of kick butt fearless, but knows what she wants and who she is, female and a police officer.
      The story follows Sara and her involvement with a case that covers continents. A drug cartel. Throw in some crime drama, romance, friends and family, and of course a few surprises along the way, and an ending that wasn’t quite what I was expecting, but none the less, the story is worth the time to read.
     This is an addition to The Policewoman review. I have had the opportunity to read the re-edits for this story and though they do not affect my overall review for this story, the edits have smoothed out the speed bumps in this story and make it a much cleaner, well weaved tale of a police crime drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment