Monday, December 25, 2017

Downsizing

I'm going to be honest, I really had no interest in this seeing this film. I only saw it because company was over and they wanted to see it.
     First off, I was quite surprised with this film. The trailers were very misleading. I thought a comedy of some strange sort, but that wasn't it at all.
     This film actually could have gone several ways, a guy enjoying his fresh start in life, which could have been the comedy story line, but later in the film you start to catch on the true colors of this new "Utopia" when things in the small world still seems to mirror the giant world, not to mention other instances in the film that gets one thinking, I won't go into details, I hate spoilers.
     This movie had one flaw, there's a scene where the size difference is off. The only other thing I have to say about this film is I now see shrinky dinks in a whole new light. Really, not a bad film over all, twist and turns I never expected, but one I could say is probably better to be seen in on a big screen, to get a better feel for being small, or giant. I would say not a bad film to check out, if you want something a bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment