Saturday, November 11, 2017

Operation Hailstorm by Brad Arquette

Enter a world eerily like the real world. Perhaps an alternate 21st century we live in now.
      One major event alters the world and forever changes the lives of many. One of these people, Marshall Hale has taken it on himself to take out one terrorist at a time. He has now put himself on the gameboard of spies, lies, and politics.
     Add in a CIA agent, the President of the USA, and the FBI, all focused on stopping the enemy from getting the fire power to take out the USA. But as always when it comes to politics, the waters are murky and muddy…
     I listened to the audiobook version of this story. I was given it for free in return of leaving a review on it.
     I have never read anything by Brad Arquette before, nor had I heard of his other books. So I had no idea what to expect.
     It started a bit slow for me but once it got moving I started to like the story, and the characters becoming much more interesting. Though it reminded me a little of James Rollins and his Sigma series, this story doesn’t have lots of action sequences in it, but it still moves at a steady pace. It has a real feel to it, more of an actual progression of the mission, as I could visualize it in real life. Going down.

      An interesting story worth the time to read or listen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment