Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong

This is the first book in The Age of Legends trilogy.

     I am a fan of Armstrong. I fell in love with her stories, when I started reading Bitten, book one of her Otherworld series. So when I love or like an author, I usually give their new work. I was not disappointed.
     This story reads pretty fast. This installment has a lot of action, with some twists in it, and characters that one enjoys following. I just wish the world they inhabited was richer. One gets glimpses on how things are run in the society but I wish for bit more on the society and some of the history pertaining to the twins power, and how that came to be. Perhaps, in one of the other parts of this trilogy?
     Otherwise, the tale is an enjoyable read from start to finish. A wonderful fantasy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment