Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mad Max : Fury Road

If you haven't seen the first three Mad Max films , I suggest watching Mel Gibson as Mad Max. Though one doesn't have to be familiar with the first films, before seeing this one.
     This film was surprisingly enjoyable, not to mention a certain scene actually made me shed a few tears, something I would never have expected from an action film.
     I enjoyed have a strong female presence but I disliked the balance between Furiosa and Mad Max. For the majority of this film, it was like Mad Max was along for the ride. Though for the lack of balance, the film was really good and the 3-D was a nice touch. Still a very Mad Max film. Hoping Wasteland allows Tom Hardy to become more Mad Max, and less sidekick with muscle and brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment