Saturday, October 27, 2012

Argo

     I will admit I have an interest in history so I tend to be drawn to historical based films. Even if Argo wasn't historically based, I would have been to this film. A pretty good casting job. Since this is based on an actual incident, the story has to captivating and the people in the story have to be real. I have seen at least one film that fell short of this, that was based on a real story.
     Argo is well done. This story grabs you and doesn't let go. The screenplay was well done, making the real incident come back to life, you care for the people involved and I love the tid bits of humor now and again that releases some of that built of tension of the story. The screen writer obviously paid attention to Shakespeare. Comic relief has a place. Worth paying the money to go see.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment